Tesco Records Best Sales Performance Since June, Kantar SaysTom Beardsworth
Tesco Plc had its best quarterly sales performance since June as a revenue decline eased, Kantar Worldpanel said, providing some rare good news for the troubled U.K. supermarket leader ahead of the peak holiday season.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders