Sony Hackers Invoke Sept. 11 With New Threat to FilmgoersAnousha Sakoui, Lucas Shaw and Karen Gullo
Sony Corp. hackers, invoking Sept. 11, threatened violence at movie theaters showing “The Interview,” complicating the studio’s efforts to contain the devastating cyber attack.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards