Sberbank Plunges Most Since March After Rate IncreaseElisa Martinuzzi
OAO Sberbank shares dropped the most since March in Moscow trading after Russia’s central bank raised interest rates to the highest since 1998 and oil fell below $55 a barrel for the first time in more than five years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks