U.S. Calls Judge Questioning Immigration Order 'Flatly Wrong'Christie Smythe and Joel Rosenblatt
A federal judge who said President Barack Obama’s order loosening immigration restrictions is illegal was “flatly wrong,” the Department of Justice said in a rare public criticism of the judiciary.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018