Navistar Drops Most Since 2008 on Quarterly Loss, ForecastMark Clothier
Navistar International Corp., the truckmaker that counts Carl Icahn as one of its biggest investors, tumbled the most in six years after it reported a quarterly loss and forecast results for the current period that trailed estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing