Forget the Gossip, These Are the Lessons of the Sony Hack
When considering the Sony Pictures megahack, try to focus not on producer Scott Rudin’s disdain for Angelina Jolie or studio head Amy Pascal’s racially offensive banter about President Obama’s imagined taste in movies. Instead, focus on the prescience of George Clooney, who on Sept. 5, 2014, typed into the subject line of a message to Pascal: “Knowing this e-mail is being hacked.” Sure enough, it was.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy