FCC Said to Seek $105 Million Fine From Sprint for Bogus BillingTodd Shields
Regulators plan to fine Sprint Corp. $105 million for billing phone customers for unwanted services including horoscopes, in the latest U.S. action against a large carrier for so-called cramming, two officials said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt