Ex-Sony Employees Sue Studio Over ‘Nightmare’ Data BreachKaren Gullo and Edvard Pettersson
The massive hack of Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.’s computers has spurred two lawsuits by former employees accusing the movie company of failing to protect the personal information of thousands of workers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin