Volvo Cars Cuts Back Auto Show Glitz in Marketing ShiftMathieu Rosemain and Elisabeth Behrmann
Volvo Car Group is shifting its focus from auto shows, where carmakers vie for influential eyeballs in an atmosphere of glamor and glitz, to market more directly to buyers instead.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's