Vodafone Said to Ask Watchdog to Keep BT in Check After DealCornelius Rahn and Aoife White
Vodafone Group Plc plans to ask U.K. regulators to set conditions for BT Group Plc’s proposed acquisition of EE for almost $20 billion to ensure the former phone monopoly won’t discriminate against rivals, according to a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet