SurveyMonkey Raises $250 Million in Funding to Fuel DealsSerena Saitto and Jillian Ward
SurveyMonkey Inc., an online questionnaire service, raised $250 million in funding in an investment round that will help it pursue acquisitions and let employees and existing shareholders sell some of their stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts