Spiraling Rents in Munich Mean Bonus to Attract Teachers:Elisabeth Behrmann, Oliver Suess and Alex Webb
Munich’s Herz-Jesu kindergarten needed nine months and 9,000 euros ($11,200) of ads to find a new teacher. In the meantime, it cut opening hours and relied on a 74-year-old nun to keep running.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing