SPI Sells $140 Million in Shares Led by Giant Interactive HeadEhren Goossens
Solar Power Inc., a renewable-energy developer backed by China’s LDK Solar Co., agreed to sell $140 million of its shares in a private placement led by the founder of Giant Interactive Group Inc. Shi Yuzhu.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’