BT Wireless Comeback Has Sellers Competing in Weekend TalksCornelius Rahn, Matthew Campbell and Manuel Baigorri
BT Group Plc’s negotiations to acquire one of Britain’s two largest wireless operators gained momentum over the weekend, with the owners of O2 and EE jostling with each other to reach a deal with the former telecommunications monopoly, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’