Nice’s 25% Gain Seen Extending as Weak Shekel Lifts SalesYaacov Benmeleh
Nice Systems Ltd.’s 26 percent advance since early November isn’t over as the Israeli maker of data monitoring systems benefits from the weakest shekel in two years, according to analysts at Excellence Nessuah Brokerage and Israel Brokerage & Investments Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock