Obama's Less 'Desperate' Health Care Press Tour
With Obamacare’s first major deadline of the year arriving on Dec. 15, President Barack Obama has begun a short media tour to encourage enrollment. On Monday he appeared on Comedy Central’s “The Colbert Report,” and on Friday he hit ESPN radio’s “The Herd with Colin Cowherd,” a radio station in Raleigh, and “On Air with Ryan Seacrest” (which will air Monday).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's