No Cash or Ax Needed at Tree Farms of Broadway: Opening LineNancy Moran and Laurence Arnold
Turns out Cooper was knocking around at loose ends, so California Ruby and Oregon Joel made him their third hand at their Christmas tree stand at 84th & Broadway. Ruby says getting a spot on the streets of New York is a matter of “knowing somebody who knows somebody.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards