Hanergy to Build 300-Megawatt Thin-Film Solar Factory in ChinaEhren Goossens
Hanergy Holding Group Ltd, the Chinese renewable-energy company that’s acquired thin-film solar companies in the U.S. and Germany, is planning to open a factory to make them in Hunan province.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’