Carlsberg Drops as Ruble Falls, CEO Sees No Imminent SolutionChristian Wienberg
Carlsberg A/S fell the most in almost four months in Copenhagen trading after the ruble declined and the brewer’s chief executive officer said he sees no near-term fix to the company’s plight in Russia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders