Capital Stage Buys $87 Million of Solar-Power Plants in FranceStefan Nicola
Capital Stage AG, a German clean-energy investor, bought five solar plants in France from developer GP Joule GmbH for about 70 million euros ($87 million).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks