Sterne Agee Sues Ex-CEO Claiming Company-Card SpreeErik Larson and Neil Weinberg
Sterne Agee Group Inc., one of the fastest-growing brokerages in the South, sued its former chief executive officer over claims he took his corporate credit card on a decade-long spending spree for fishing boats, a yacht, a vacation condominium and ownership in a luxury ski chalet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’