Russian Central Bank Raises Key Rate to 10.50% to Stem Ruble RunOlga Tanas
1-wk auction rate increased from 9.5%, central bank says on website. * NOTE: 13 of 34 economists in Bloomberg survey forecast 100bps increase; 3 predicted move to 12%; moves of 200bps and 25bps forecast by 1 each; 6 analysts predicted 150bps increase and 5 saw move by 50bps forecast; 5 economists projected no change * Central bank will hold a news conference later today * NOTE: Russia Set to Raise Main Rate as Ruble Rout Risks Stability
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap