MBK Said to Plan Reviving Sale of South Korea Cable Operator C&MJonathan Browning and Cathy Chan
MBK Partners Ltd. and Macquarie Group Ltd. are reviving a sale of their controlling stake in South Korean cable-TV operator C&M Co., according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself