Hearst Buys 25% of DreamWorks Animation’s AwesomenessTVLucas Shaw
Hearst Corp., the media company with stakes in A&E and ESPN, acquired a 25 percent interest in DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc.’s AwesomenessTV in a deal that values the online video network at $325 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself