Google Rivals Quizzed by EU Again After Settlement StallsAoife White
Google Inc.’s rivals are being questioned by European Union regulators as the bloc’s new competition chief weighs whether to step up a four-year-old antitrust probe after settlement efforts stalled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing