Fear of Flying Grows as 3.5 Billion Take the Plane: GlobetrotterAndrea Rothman and Kari Lundgren
If professional golfer Florian Fritsch could have caught a bus from his native Germany to Nairobi in east Africa, he might have made the 2010 Kenya Open. Instead, he stayed put, grounded by his fear of flying.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again