Winter Is Coming for Islamic State and Meat Is Growing ScarcerZaid Sabah and Caroline Alexander
As winter takes hold in the Islamic State-captured city of Mosul, soaring prices for meat and basic foods are sending an extra chill through Iraqi households.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash