Telefonica, Oi, Claro Said to Plan $15 Billion Offer for TimCristiane Lucchesi, Manuel Baigorri and Christiana Sciaudone
Oi SA, Telefonica SA and Claro SA are planning to make an offer for Tim Participacoes SA that would value Brazil’s second-largest mobile-phone company at about $15 billion, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing