Sony Hack Shows Film Studio Head Paid Double CEO HiraiPavel Alpeyev and Grace Huang
Sony Corp.’s movie-studio head Michael Lynton is paid about twice the salary of his boss, Chief Executive Officer Kazuo Hirai, according to documents leaked by hackers who broke into the company’s computers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline