Scott Walker: 'Thank You, and Molotov'
Season's greetings and salutations! Last night, the AP confirmed that Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker was meeting with Sheldon Adelson in Las Vegas, and reminded readers that Adelson had donated nearly $1 million to secure Walker's 2012 and 2014 election wins. The next morning, Madison Capital Times reporter Jessie Opoien pulled something wonderful from the archives. During the state's seemingly endless investigation of the "John Doe" scandal, it had acquired a letter from Walker telling a supporter that, yes, the governor would be happy to display a Menorah in honor of "The Eight Days of Chanukah" at a county courthouse.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap