Peru Seeks Apology From Greenpeace Over Geoglyph Banner ProtestJohn Quigley
Peru will prevent a group of Greenpeace activists from leaving the country until they apologize for allegedly damaging a site near pre-Hispanic drawings in the Nazca desert, according to a government official.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis