Kirkland Bankruptcy Fees Hit $20 Million: Business of LawEllen Rosen
Kirkland & Ellis LLP is already benefiting from being bankruptcy counsel to Energy Future Holdings Corp., the Texas power company that filed for bankruptcy in April.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing