In the Cromnibus, a Harsh Toke for D.C. Legal Weed?
He was the star of the Heritage Foundation’s anti-marijuana panel, but Maryland Representative Andy Harris had a devil of a time getting heard. On Tuesday morning, as Harris explained the scientific case against legal weed, District of Columbia activists kept leaping from their chairs and heckling him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders