Hilton Said in Talks for Four Hotels to Defer Waldorf TaxHui-yong Yu and Nadja Brandt
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. is in talks to buy four properties from Blackstone Group LP and other owners to defer tax payments from its $1.95 billion sale of New York’s Waldorf Astoria hotel, according to two people with knowledge of the talks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone