Goldman Ex-Programmer Set for April Code-Theft TrialChris Dolmetsch
Sergey Aleynikov, a former programmer at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. whose federal conviction for stealing the bank’s high-speed trading code was thrown out on appeal, will go on trial April 1 on related charges in New York state court, his lawyer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone