Coupang Funding Said to Put Valuation Above $2 BillionOlga Kharif
Coupang, South Korea’s largest online retailer, raised $300 million in a round of funding that doubles its valuation in less than a year, according to a person familiar with the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's