Box Almost Doubles Revenue as Startup Weighs IPO TimingJack Clark and Serena Saitto
Box Inc. almost doubled revenue and narrowed its net loss in its most recent quarter, as the cloud-storage company continues to assess when to go public.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day