Uber Won't Get Out of Its India Mess Any Time SoonBy
Less than a week ago, Uber Technologies Chief Executive Officer Travis Kalanick crowed about the company’s growth potential in Asia. Uber’s latest $1.2 billion financing round, Kalanick’s wrote on his blog, “will allow Uber to make substantial investments, particularly in the Asia Pacific region.” The same day, Uber announced its launch in Vietnam and celebrated with a lavish party at the Hanoi Opera House, featuring a 16-person orchestra.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas