Uber Won't Get Out of Its India Mess Any Time SoonBy
Less than a week ago, Uber Technologies Chief Executive Officer Travis Kalanick crowed about the company’s growth potential in Asia. Uber’s latest $1.2 billion financing round, Kalanick’s wrote on his blog, “will allow Uber to make substantial investments, particularly in the Asia Pacific region.” The same day, Uber announced its launch in Vietnam and celebrated with a lavish party at the Hanoi Opera House, featuring a 16-person orchestra.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020