Uber Weighs Spain Appeal as Bans Go From Rio de Janeiro to DelhiRodrigo Orihuela
Uber Technologies Inc., the $40 billion chauffeured-car rental service, may appeal against a Spanish judge’s order that bars it from operating in the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’