Forced Out of Tinder, a Former Exec Creates a Less Creepy Dating App
Remember Whitney Wolfe, the ousted Tinder executive whose sexual harassment lawsuit made the company look like a living hell for female employees? She’s back with a new app designed to make online dating less creepy for women. It looks a lot like Tinder.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards