Amazon Tells FAA It May Move Drone Testing Outside U.S.Spencer Soper and Alan Levin
Amazon.com Inc. told U.S. regulators that it has begun testing deliveries by unmanned aircraft, or drones, in other countries and will divert more research abroad if the government doesn’t let it conduct such tests locally.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day