Wanda Commercial Draws $2 Billion Cornerstone Investments in IPOFox Hu
Dalian Wanda Commercial Properties Co., the Chinese developer controlled by billionaire Wang Jianlin, drew $1.99 billion of commitments for its initial public offering from cornerstone investors including Kuwait’s sovereign wealth fund and Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’