SpiceJet Fall Buffets Indian Billionaires as Flights CutAnurag Kotoky
Indian billionaire Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s stake in indebted airline SpiceJet Ltd. has lost about 12 percent of its value since his purchase of the shares 11 days ago stoked speculation of a turnaround for the carrier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards