Mizuho CEO Poised to Join Peers With Higher DividendMonami Yui and Shingo Kawamoto
Mizuho Financial Group Inc. Chief Executive Officer Yasuhiro Sato signaled he will probably increase dividends if full-year profit exceeds the lender’s 550 billion-yen ($4.5 billion) forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap