Marks & Spencer Shares Slide Amid Delays to Online DeliveriesTom Beardsworth
Marks & Spencer Group Plc shares fell the most in more than two months after the U.K.’s largest clothing retailer experienced delays delivering some customers’ online orders at the busiest time of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt