Apax Offers $600 Million to Buy Norwegian IT Provider EvryAdam Ewing
Apax Partners, one of Europe’s largest private-equity firms, offered to buy Norwegian information-technology services provider Evry ASA for 4.27 billion kroner ($600 million).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’