Billionaire Khosla Must Allow Beach Access, Lawyer SaysJoel Rosenblatt
Billionaire Vinod Khosla, the Sun Microsystems Inc. co-founder who lost his bid to block the public from using a Northern California beach, was ordered to allow people to access it through his oceanfront lot, a lawyer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders