Tim Draper Wins Part of Second Silk Road Bitcoin AuctionOlga Kharif
Investor Tim Draper won part of an auction of 50,000 bitcoins auctioned by the U.S. government, which is disposing of virtual currency seized from the Silk Road online marketplace.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts