Samsung’s Cheil Prices 1.52 Trillion Won IPO at TopRose Kim
Cheil Industries Inc., the de facto holding company for Samsung Group’s Lee family, set the price for its 1.52 trillion won ($1.4 billion) initial public offering at the top of the marketed range.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’