Pound Rises Versus Euro as Gilts Fall After U.S. Payrolls JumpLukanyo Mnyanda
The pound rose against the euro amid evidence Britain’s economy is withstanding the stagnation that may lead to more European Central Bank stimulus for its neighbors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders